Chiang Mai & Elephants
Chiang Mai & Elephant Experience
See a different side of Chiang Mai on this short but sweet three-day adventure. From your base in northern Thailand’s most vibrant city, visit the ChiangChill elephant reserve to spend the day hanging out with gentle giants and learning how this organisation supports the protection, conservation and lifestyle of free-roaming elephants in the region. Observe the daily patterns of these elephants from a safe distance, seeing how they graze and socialise with each other. You’ll also visit a Tai Lue to experience their traditional way of life while supporting an important based-tourism project.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Chiang Mai – ChangChill Elephant Sanctuary day trip
- Chiang Mai – ChangChill Elephant
- Chiang Mai-Baan Luang Nue Half Day Trip
- Meet elephants in a responsible environment when you hang out with the gentle giants of the ChangChill reserve, watching them eat, relax and socialise.
- Enjoy a live lecture from local guides to learn more about the elephants, the reserve’s sustainable tourism practices and conservation efforts in the area.
- Get a first hand look at a traditional Tai Lue village when you visit this community-based tourism project, meeting the locals, learning about traditional weaving and visiting a museum.